Check out Pacific Avalon's specialty Luncheon Cruise Packages, available 7 days a week!
Enjoy a 3 Course Plated Luncheon, with 3 different main entree selections available!
- Two Lunch Cruise Times Available: Early Lunch (11am-1pm) or Late Lunch (1:30-3:30), call for additional hours. Available 7 Days a Week
- Three Courses: Includes Light Green Salad Starter, Main Entree and Assorted Sweets + Desserts
- Choose Your Entree: Beef Stroganoff, Ginger Chicken or Shrimp Scampi (choices must be pre-selected)
- Complementary Soda Bar
- Cash Bar, Drink Tickets or Hosted Bar Available
- ALL INCLUSIVE for $85/pp: No hidden fees! Includes service charge, tax, docking/port fees, captain + crew. Does not include city tax which is additional $1.75/Guest city fee.
- 40 Guest Minimum on Royal Princess, 60 Guest Minimum on Ambassador
Bite into tender strips of beef + mushrooms, cooked in creamy sauce, rounded out with sour crème. Served over egg noodles.
Savor a bouquet of spices and flavors including ginger, cinnamon and even almonds, set on a bedding of Israeli cous cous.
The Chef's favorite, enjoy sautéed shrimp with garlic and butter with a splash of white wine. Presented on a bed of penne pasta.
: : 128' x 25' ultra-modern SkipperLiner luxury yacht : :
Indulge in an elegantly handcrafted interior, state-of-the-art design, decadent amenities, a baby grand piano and 3 spacious decks including a 52' x 22' panoramic observation deck. Comfortably seats up to 120 Guests or 150 for receptions, with a 60 Guest minimum for Luncheon Cruises.
THE ROYAL PRINCESS
: : 100' custom-designed luxury yacht : :
Revel in an elegantly appointed salon, which includes a baby grand piano, fully-appointed bar, classically upholstered sofas, panoramic views, state-of-the-art sound system and more. Comfortably seats 120 Guests, 149 for receptions with a 40 Guest minimum for Luncheon Cruises. Luncheon Cruises available 7 days a week!